- GNSS Hardware Database - Database of over 150 different types of GNSS receivers
- GNSS Product Downloader - Web based application that retrieves GPS satellite clock and orbits
- Date Conversion Utility - Web based application that convert dates from common time systems to GPS week + DOW, Year + DOY, MJD, Decimal year and YYYY/MM/DD
- Automated downloading of IGS reference station observation files and IGS satellite products - Script utilizes MATLAB and bat scripts to connect to an FTP server to automatically download receiver and satellite data sets for processing.
- Re-computation of the calculations from Collins (1999), “An overview of GPS inter-frequency carrier phase combinations.” - Collins (1999) examined the inter-frequency combinations available from dual frequency GPS carrier phase observations. The presented spreadsheet shows the re-computation of Tables 1 to 5.
Other useful tool kits
TODO: Port from http://gnssblog.weebly.com/utilities.html